Pay Per Click
Pay-per-Click (PPC) is marketing in which search engine advertising generates clicks to your website, rather than earning those clicks organically. In general, PPC, also known as cost per every click, is an internet advertising form used to direct traffic to websites. The advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked by a potential customer searching for a particular service or product similar to yours.
How It Works
When your PPC campaign is operating smoothly, the fee will seem inconsequential because “the click” supplies a value worth more to your business than what you pay for it. Let’s say if you spend $15 for a click, but the click results in a $250 sale, using PPC will not be a big deal when that click is getting converted into sales.
We build and optimize your PPC by targeting your audience’s needs:
IMPACT CONNECT USA creates a PPC campaign that directly points to your audience’s needs. Upon implementation of your PPC campaign, we will make sure to optimize it for the right keywords. We accomplish this by identifying what keywords are most searched by your potential customers. This way your customers will be more readily aware of where to click the next time they search for your products or your services.
Our Process of PPC
PPC management by Impact Connect includes the following components:
- PPC search campaign strategy
- Keyword research and selection
- Ad creative development
- Campaign Set-up
- Bid management and ROI tracking
- Landing page optimization and development
- Campaign management and analysis
- PPC Audits: Our PPC or PPC audit process starts by considering the audit objective, coverage, and leading to data analysis. We generate a clear picture of the campaign for our client.
- Advanced Keyword Research: We update your website with effective keywords.
- Detailed Optimization: Our team at IMPACT CONNECT knows what exact words to use in every PPC campaign and how to optimize it for different target audiences.
- Google Ad Words Expert: Our team is certified and experienced. We are your Ad Words experts, and we excel in employing strategies that are in your company’s best interest.
- Remarketing & Retargeting: Our unique strategies will make the most of your investment in PPC and increase your conversions to people who already clicked on your website.